Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Against the Light Teaser!!

Why should teasers only happen on Thursday?!?!?!  They shouldn't, so here you go...

     "I swung my hands around bringing the ropes down like whips. As I did, darkness wrapped around me from my back; I looked like I had been submerged in onyx ink.
      Screams erupted from either side of me as my shadows pinned them to trees in front of me. Ambling in their direction, I studied them, getting a good view of who I'd come across.
      “Aiden and Avalon,” my voice floated through the air like music. “How nice of you to join me,” I said, walking up to Aiden, running my fingers through his shaggy blonde hair. He flinched away from me, “Oh, stop now. I don't bite you know,” I walked in his sisters direction, but glanced over my shoulder, “Much.” "                 ---Ari, Against the Light




© Heather Wiginton November 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment